Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rhythm and blue


My little Zoe is growing all the time! I am forever amazed at how her little mind and body so efficiently learn and grow. She is very musical: she loves to hear and feel music. She has great rhythm, she can bop her little self with precision to the rhythm of any song. She also finds rhythm in everyday sounds, like water falling from the hose or a bouncing ball.
For those of you who don't know, Zoe is a very proficient crawler now and has even been trying her hand (or should I say foot?) at standing all by herself! She has fun climbing stairs (yikes!) and even more fun playing in the tub. I think, if she could, she would spend all day in the tub. If she ever disappears, I always know where to find her: in the bathroom, looking longingly into the empty bathtub!

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Acey M. said...

Oh, I was there when that photo was taken...she's so cute.

ZOEY, EAT IT, EAT THE FROG, I SAY! Because, Zoey, haven't you ever heard of dishes like "Crunchy Frog?" (Where was that from, anyway? Monty Python?) :D

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My, She is so adorable. I have to see you guys soon.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute. I cant belive i still havnt gotten to meet my little zoe.
I cant belive how fast this year has gone by. julie is gonna pop out anther kid in Feb. HAHAA crazy huh. Know i will be gong up up up on the prayere list. I mean you guys are having kids and making it even harder for all the singels. I think you go down at least 2 spaces on the list when you have a kid. Then up to if it missbehaves. I love you guys and miss you both. Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home